We, the Arkadia Advisers, by our own goodwill, strive our best to help new and inexperienced players on Arkadia. We understand we are looked upon as the ambassadors of Planet Arkadia both in-game and on the forums and will not abuse the ambassadorship bestowed upon us.
Arkadia Advisers are Shepherds. Faces and voices attached to needed guidance and someone the new arrivals can trust.
We will spread the goodwill and spirit of the Arkadia Adviser emblem associated with us and continue to soar to the heights of our predecessors.
Arkadia Advisers Code of Conduct
(I) Arkadia Advisers are expected as a minimum, to display the following behaviour:
- Be available for at least 4 hours per week to assist and teach new players
- Spend at least 50% of their time on Planet Arkadia (think of this as a benchmark, and the spirit of the rule. It is understood that sometime people need to be elsewhere for various reasons that often have to do with helping people.)
- Treat fellow Arkadia Advisers with respect and work as a team, both in-game and on the forums.
- Treat all players politely and encourage their active participation, both in-game and on the forums.
- May not engage in activities of Piracy, which specifically means hunting in lootable space.
- May engage in PvP3/4 hunting on land anywhere in Entropia Universe (that is, anywhere except in space), but may not wear the Advisers vest while doing so.
- In the event that an Adviser is temporarily unable to meet their obligations (eg needs to take an extended break for RL reasons), he/she should let the Advisers know that this is going to be the case. It is understood that sometimes real life needs to take priority. Any related issues can be dealt with by Cyrus on a case-by-case basis.
- Resignations must be arranged by PM or email with Cyrus before any public announcement is made.
- If an Adviser leaves the Adviser program (for any reason), he or she must wait at least six months before reapplying.
- If there is an issue with the behaviour of an Adviser, you first attempt to resolve it directly with the adviser. If you are not satisfied with the result, you should report the issue by PM to Cyrus.
(III) Arkadia Adviser Vests:
- New Arkadia Advisers will, after 1 month's probation, be deemed to have earned the right to receive an Arkadia Adviser Vest.
- To receive the Arkadia Adviser Vest, the Adviser must understand and agree with the terms and conditions of receiving the Arkadia Adviser Vest, which are as follows:
- You will be loaned the Arkadia Adviser Vest so that new players can recognise you from the crowd.
- The Arkadia Adviser vest is not for use by anyone other than those to whom they are given.
- If, at any point, you decide to tender your resignation, or if Arkadia Studios has cause to release you from the program, the Arkadia Adviser Vest must be returned to Arkadia Studios via Cyrus.
- Arkadia Studios takes a serious stance with Arkadia Advisers as you are looked upon as ambassadors for Planet Arkadia. If you are found to have sold or traded your Arkadia Adviser Vest, the matter will be investigated and appropriate action will be taken.
- Any player found to have received such a traded or sold Arkadia Adviser Vest will have it retracted from their Inventory.
- The Arkadia Adviser must acknowledge the terms and conditions by stating in the appropriate thread here, "I fully agree and understand the terms and conditions of receiving the Arkadia Adviser Vest".
- It is expected that Advisers have the vest on when advising, but are also encouraged (not required) to wear it whenever possible, even on other planets. You are an Arkadia Adviser no matter which planet you are on (plus taking it on and off decreases the TT value!).
If you have what it takes to be an Arkadia Adviser, check out this thread