1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling so much on Arkadia

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by cuilwenevey, Apr 8, 2024.

1. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

I am selling much while on Arkadia. I shout out in game in the [#arktrade] channel and post my spreadsheet https://l00p.eu/zrW3Eorc (which you need to click on the Arkadia Tab to view all I am selling while on Arkadia).
    Note: If a markup is not what is noted in game - it may be that I may have a small amount of item so my MU maybe higher -- this way I can still make a small profit (so I will not cater to whims or have you try and talk me down- I am here to make a profit, after all I collected my items and spent the PEDs)

I

2. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

bump.

Note: Would ask those that view the spreadsheet and see something you like. I place my MU according to what i need to make back to pay for what i spent to get items (either in hunting, mining (refining) or crafting). If you don't like what i price it at. then move on.

3. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

Updated this morning - added a few more items

4. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

hello,
    I have updated my spreadsheet (ark tab)
    added a few more items.

5. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

Bump, Will be back tomorrow (4/18) sometime. If you do see something you like and you are on arkadia.. send a pm/email in game .. i will get to you once i log in.

6. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

BUMP. I have updated the Spreadsheet. All listed Mined - ores and enmatters listed for a lump sum.
    also some treasures. Please take a look https://l00p.eu/zrW3Eorc If you see anything. You can pm/email me in game and i will get to you as soon as I log in.